Quantcast Tees for Two: A Couple's Guide to Golf: Upcoming Events and More About this Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Upcoming Events and More About this Blog

If you follow the Tees For Two Twitter feed, you'll notice I was tweeting about Strawberry Ridge. I enjoyed the course, personally, and thought Amy would as well. So we'll be playing a round the Saturday morning and posting the he says/she says review shortly thereafter.

Additionally, in re-reading the Quicksilver post and reacting to some offline comments, I wanted to point out that our aim is not to simply relay to you what you can already get by visiting a course's Web site or picking up their score card. That is, we're not going to talk too much about the layout of every hole, or how many total bunkers are on a course...you can find that on their Web sites.

What we aim to provide is the experience - good or bad - that the golf course, not its marketing literature - will provide you. And it's more often than not the experience of a married couple (though I love to see myself write, so I'll likely be chiming in for solo reviews too).

Having said all that, if there is anything else you'd like to know about a specific course, please leave me a comment or send us an e-mail. We take extensive notes and save the scorecards, so I'm more than happy to provide any information you might be seeking, but don't find in our reviews.

Happy hitting.

No comments: